- The terms and conditions contained herein shall constitute and form an entire agreement (herein after referred to as ‘agreement between Digital Folks Cooperation and the customer).
- Any clause of the terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason becomes unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions of this agreement
SERVICES, EXCLUSIONS & PERFORMANCE
- Restricted category of google, Facebook, Instagram and other marketing platforms are not supported by google or one against the policy of google than Digital Folks Cooperation Shall have right to refund the balance consideration paid by the customer.
- Digital Folks Cooperation reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertising requirement at its sole discretion, with or without cause, at any time, balance advertising budget will be refunded to the customer.
- Service contract for google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and other internet marketing platform which is paid form of advertising on google. Customer’s website link would appear under in the event the advertisement requirements requested by the customer fall within the sponsored links on google search result page.
- Our templates based website solution would not be given along with FTP (file transfer protocol).
- The consideration means the cost of the package, purchased by the customer from Digital Folks Cooperation
- Digital Folks Cooperation Reserves the right to charge for any additional work executed by Digital Folks Cooperation
- The cost of click would include Digital Folks Cooperation Charges over above the actual cost of click on google AdWords.
- In the event the customer agree to pay the consideration for the services via ECS mode ,than the same cannot be cancelled by the customer amidst the terms of the agreement , unless the agreement is earlier terminated by Digital Folks Cooperation As its sole discretion or by manual consent of Digital Folks Cooperation And the customer.
- One website is live after the approval of the customer (which approval cannot be unnecessarily with held), all the charges requested to Digital Folks Cooperation shall be chargeable on mutually agreed terms. In the event the customer does not respond regarding the approval of the website, after having sent, the same shall be deemed to have been approved and any charges requested thereafter to Digital Folks Cooperation shall be additionally chargeable. However client may have all time CMS access to make changes to the website.
Customer shall indemnify and hold Digital Folks Cooperation Harmless from all claims. Costs, proceedings, damages and expenses (including lega and other professional fees and expenses), awarded against or incurred or paid by Digital Folks Cooperation As a result of or in connection with any alleged or actual infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights(including copyright)or other rights arising out of the use or supply of the information by or on behalf of the customer to Digital Folks Cooperation
If the contract is terminated by the customers before services under this agreement are to begin executions or are in the process of completion that in such an event, under no circumstances, of the consideration paid or agreed by the customer, shall be refundable and the same shall be forfeited in full.
- Digital Folks Cooperation shall be permitted to identify customer, as Digital Folks Cooperation Client and may use customer’s name in connection with Digital Folks Cooperation marketing initiative.
- Customer agrees and permits Digital Folks Cooperation to make calls and messages on his mobile ad office contact numbers subsequent to the singing of this agreement.
- Customer agrees to take a virtual number from Digital Folks Cooperation for the purpose of running the advertising campaign, and to enable measurability of the campaign. It is agreed by and between Digital Folks Cooperation And the customer, that Digital Folks Cooperation Is within its right to discontinue the above stated visual number of the customer, in the event, the customer choose not to advertise further as these calls may be recorded for reference and quality purpose.
- Digital Folks Cooperation is authorised to replicate the existing website of customer on its sub-domain and his hereby authorised to make such changes as may be required for the betterment of the delivery of the advertising campaign.
- Clients agrees to do all the requisite changes recommended by on its website in order to enhance the advertising campaign performance
- Digital Folks Cooperation Makes no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind as to the level of sales, purchase, click, sales leads or other performance that customer can expect from advertising “campaign” through Digital Folks Cooperation Any estimated provided by Digital Folks Cooperation To the customer are not intended to create any binding obligation or to be relied upon by the customer and the same are mere estimates.
- Digital Folks Cooperation Will not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of use, or any direct and/ or indirect and/ or any consequential loss, damage and expense sustained! Incurred by the customer as a result of any acts or omissions or information or advice/ given in any form by or on behalf of the Digital Folks Cooperation To the customer and the customer is advised to make its own enquiries and use its own best judgement and/ or intellect before taking any decision regarding the same.
- In addition to the above it is further agreed that the customer shall be solely liable for any loss or damage, whether monetary or other suffered by it, as a result of any change effected by it 1 on its own in the website by using CMS and Digital Folks Cooperation Shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
- Customer would be provided access to reporting the interface by Digital Folks Cooperation Showcasing all the critical performance parameters however, Digital Folks Cooperation accept no liability based on performance.
- If a customer needs full access of website domain and hosting transfer, he is liable to pay an amount of INR 10,000 -/(remuneration of our services).
- As part of our company security and safety norm with regards to any form of client interaction we would like to inform that all interactions are monitored and recorded for Quality and Training purposes. We absolutely assure that client’s privacy is of our utmost importance hence any current or future interactions recorded or monitored will be maintained at client’s discretion. We won’t be responsible for any accusation or claimants by any existing or past client on data theft or data hack of any kind from any IP.
Neither party will be liable to the other, for any delay or failure to fulfil obligations set for it in this agreement caused by force majeure reasons or circumstances beyond their control.
- Any notice send by the customer with respect to this agreement has to be in writing and has to be sent through registered post at the following address. No. 60, vishnu vihar, opposite kanishk hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001.
- In case of any query the customer can contact the manager of Digital Folks Cooperation Between 9AM to 5PM between Mondays to Saturday on the phone number given on the face of the present invoice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The agreement, its validity, construction, interpretation, effect, performance and termination shall be governed by the laws (both substantive and procedural) as applicable in India from time to time.
- Any dispute or differences arising out of or in connection with this agreement including its interpretation thereof between Digital Folks Cooperation And the customer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dehradun (India) only.